Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Catching up!

Okay so I spent all day catching up on what I have missed and I see that I'm alomost done. I think I have about 5 more things to ckeck of on the log and I'm all set. Is anyone else close to finished? I know when I first started, there wasn't many people that were excited to complete the 23 things but now I see a lot more people invloved! I haven't been blogging every activity becuase Blogger.com doesn't always come up for me but I will update all my enteries by today, so everone else can see my progress. I look forward to seeing everone elses progress coming close to the end. It will be nice to see how many people really were interested in the future of technology and adapting to it. I know I enjoyed it and now I am a whole lot smarter about the internet, technology, and how it is changing our future. see ya!

No comments: