Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Back on track and finishing WEEK 6!

So today I have been tagging and mixing tags with blogs all day. It's been fun but now I have to go back to work again. I just wanted to comment before I rush out of here.

I have to say though, the libraries have changed ALOT since I was just a child in the children's branch in Downtown with Michelle close by my side, or from being with Jose and Nelson as a student assistant after school in 02', and now with all the kids from the West End everyday! I am very blessed. To be with all the kids and see them everyday it keeps me going. And I see it all now cause I'm blogging, see how it all fits together...;) I am excited to be a part of HPL and my community and Blogging has put it all together! The future is here... what's next?

No comments: